Thursday, December 17, 2009

Julie and Julia

Saw the movie on pay per view. I was envious of Julie, for coming up with a gimmicky blog and the following. Something must be amiss about my blog. Is it the name? The content?
I am discouraged, so don't post any more.

IS there a point in blogging if no one is interested? I might as well write a journal. I've found that writing a journal perpetually gets me depressed.

Things to cheer about. 19 inches of un melted, white snow on the ground. Two blue birds and one red bird on the feeder. I was worried about my resident cotton tail rabbit9 or are they deer?) residing under the deck, but he was there, leaving his dropping under the bird feeder.
I bought a new coat yesterday. Just to put on while getting the newspaper and going to the bird feeder.
Going back to julie and Julia, I learned my cooking from Julia child. I had just arrived in USA and couldn't even boil a pot of rice. I bought an old tv for $45 and watched Julia child religiously. I couldn't do much of her cooking stuff, being a strict vegetarian and somethings turned me off. I learnt to love cooking, and now I can say that I've reached a level when I can call myself an accomplished chef. I'm already a master gardener and a prize winning fiction writer. So there!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those comments in a script i cannot read. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete