Friday, December 2, 2016

a dark , cold day. I think it is going to be the opening line for some months, since winter has really set in.
The fat squirrrel was back on the feeder. A black cat came saunterig by, I  shooed it away. Poor song birds, no wonder they are threatened by extinction
Most people write about where they have been, what they have done. But for me Munich is concentration camps and the furnaces where millions were burnt because they were not white Aryan Nazis. I wanted to go and see but Per refused. he also refused to go and see Hitler's private retreat. He never said NO to anythng i wanted, but he was adamant where his principles were concerned. he didn't hate Germans, we went to germany often, he spoke fluent German but he had suffered as a child during Nazi occupation in Denmark and he hated the marks of suffering that were now tourist spots. He sat on a bench outside Ann Frank's house in Holland and refused to go in. i couldn't fathom is anguish, how could I? I had my own luggage of my Indin journey.
dukh hamen manjata hai

No comments:

Post a Comment