Sunday, November 27, 2016


People I've never heard of have thousands of followers and i have three. Ah well, such is life. My family is too busy  playing trivia on ctheir smart phone to read my blogIt is of no interest to them.Those who read object. let bygones be bygones.
The BORO Hotel had a wonderful lobby. Books were arranged all around. I thought colorwise they were for show,but when i looked at the titles they were all famous books and good editions. But as usual, rahul and myself were the only two people who were reading.
I read everything. My head is full of trivial stuff, and when I tell people where to make your car stand so the light changes quickly to green, they laugh.I do and it does. youo can calso trying to talk to trafficlight Khambe Maharaj to turn green quickly. Sometimes it hears sometimes not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment